AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM GmbH
with registered office in Berlin, Germany
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
All information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person shall be regarded as identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Subscriber or User” means any person or entity that is registered with us to use the Services.
- “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a Subscriber or a Visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include first and last name, email address, occupation, or other demographic information.
- “Web Services” means any service provided through a Website or associated mobile, tablet or similar application.
- “Services” means Web Services and those services offered according to the Agreement.
- “Visitor” means any person who visits any of AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM’s Websites.
- “You” and “your” means, depending on the context, either a Subscriber or a Visitor.
- “We” means AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information that AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
The information you provide to us: In the course of engaging with our Services, you may provide Personal Information about you. Personal Information is provided to us when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, integrate the Web Services with another Website. To this information falls the following:
- Name and Surname – to identify the contracts, which are concluded between you and AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM, and payments, which are paid for AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM’s Device and Software.
- Address – to determine geolocation.
- Phone number – for notifications and account access control.
- Information about the place of work or study – to determine the Subscriber’s qualifications.
- E-mail address – for use as a login to the Personal AFS Account and for user notifications.
- Account password – for access to the Personal AFS Account.
- Billing information – to order and pay for Device and Software.
- Browser – for the optimal configuration of the Website for the type of user browser.
- Geolocation – for data on the user’s location and synchronization with the Device.
- IP-address and cookies.
Information we collect from other sources: We may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners.
WHERE DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR
Execution of contracts and agreements
For the execution of contracts and agreements, we need to store contact details, details of employees and your company. We do this so that we can communicate about the agreement we have with your company. We also use this personal data to direct any proposals on our part to the appropriate person. Moreover, we need this information to execute financial assignments.
As a company, we have a number of legal obligations. First of all, we must comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EU (General Data Protection Regulation).
In addition, we are still required to comply with other tax legislation and legislation on personal data.
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM likes to keep its Subscribers and business relations informed about new developments and how we can help our Subscribers to stay ahead. We do this for example by sending you an e-mail, calling you, inviting you for a visit to an expo or relation day. In some cases, we advertise via the Internet.
Improvement of our services
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM constantly improves its services and in some cases uses personal data. We personalize our communication, we improve our security, we measure whether the way we approach you is effective and useful, we try to recognize common problems, we develop new services on the basis of questions and wishes from customers and we analyze.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM can store information that he collects and receives on his Websites for as long as required to fulfill the above business objectives.
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM will maintain and make accessible the data produced by equipment with active and current subscriptions as long as required to fulfill the above business objectives. After this time period, the data may be archived or purged such that it is no longer accessible to you. Data may be backed up by you at any time prior to the archiving or purging of this data.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Your browser offers so-called “cookies” which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a Website. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. Cookies simply assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies also enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser and our Websites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features of our site, as well as other Websites, will not be available to you.
SUBSCRIBER’S DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Subscribers may have the following data protection rights:
– To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a Subscriber, you can manage many of your Personal AFS Account and profile settings within the dashboard provided through the AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM platform, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– In addition, you can object to the processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
– Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM will normally collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically, our legitimate interests include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Website; and for our marketing activities. If you are a Subscriber, we may need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you. In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you. Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so.
YOUR ABILITY TO OPT-OUT
Subscribers and Visitors who have opted into our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages. All opt-out requests can also be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM takes appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM Subscriber accounts require a username and password to log in. Subscribers must keep their username and password secure. AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM cannot resend forgotten passwords but we will only provide Subscribers with instructions on how to reset them.
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM limits access to private and confidential data only to those employees with a specific need to retrieve this information and we store data on multiple service systems, in controlled, secure environments. To maintain the highest level of security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM retains Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. When AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM GmbH
Tax-Id Nr. DE320613770
Address: 14195, Deutschland, Berlin, Lentzeallee, 11