Wireless sensor station solves soil monitoring problem.
It consists of:
- Concentrator DLC 1.4
- 6 Sensors DSM 40/60/100
- Solar panel or power block
- External battery
- Mounting hardware kit
Concentrator DLC 1.4 is a field data logger with wireless data exchange with DSM 40/60/100 sensor, for the measurement of volumatric water content in the soil in percent, air temperature and air humidity.
Due to the developed algorithms, adding sensors to the network and working with them occurs automatically, and all the necessary settings of DLC 1.4 are done automatically too.
The power system of the DLC 1.4 consists of power block with the ability to connect an external battery for backup power and built-in controller for changing the battery from the solar panel.
All received data are available in Personal AFS Account.
- Built-in memory. The DLC 1.4 can store data offline for up to 30 days, as well data storage period on the sensor with the active use without connection to the Concentrator is up to 30 days
- Optional measurement of eq. CO2 and eq. TVOC
- Accuracy and online data fixing at the different depths allows you to make decisions for timely planting, watering and mineral fertilization, and the built-in GPS module allows you to determine correctly where the sensor is located
- The sensor operation mode can be configured using a personal AFS Account
- The sensor is equipped with LoRa technology